Good afternoon, folks! As of now, I am approaching my 28th straight hour of being awake...nope, not even a power nap (well unless you count the three times I fell asleep during the finals!!) ;) Jessica and I stayed at IHOP till about 6:45 this morning, and then I went home-took a shower, crammed some more studying in-and came and took my first final at 8:00...and I still was not completely prepared for either one of them!! But you want to hear the good news???!!!...
THEY ARE DONE!!!!!!!!! I don't know how well I did, but it is finished!! I think I may get my first C in Graduate School-which totally stinks, but I can't blame anyone but myself-so much for my 4.0 that I had the first 2 years-once I hit OT the second year-it was gone...but it's all good. Anyway, my bed is definitely calling me...
Hope you are all having a wonderful day! I have some stuff to blog about, but you will have to wait in anticipation until later...because my brain is fried!!
Praying God's blessings on you today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment