Life as God intends for you to live it is nothing less than an adventure. You were born to live a GREAT ADVENTURE; You were created with a divine destiny; You are called to fulfill a great mission. You were designed for a unique purpose. Now, you are called to live it out...

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

For Courtney :)

For those of you who do not know, I have a tatoo-yes, really ME-I know a lot of people may be surprised and others may not be at all. My friend from high school, Courtney is one in the first category, so this is for her. :)

I had been considering it for a long time and decided that whenever I got a job I would get one, so July 2005 I went into Inkfluence in Lubbock and got this on my right ankle:


I drew it about 15 times before I went in, then the guy drew it again and it was not even close to what I had worked on so hard and it was huge, so we kept revamping it (it IS permanent!!) until it was just like I wanted. I wanted the cross to look like a nail head and his was curved, so we worked on that for awhile (and shrunk it!)

One of my best friends from college has 4 and told me they were addicting, and she was completely right-I want another one-some type of butterfly, but I am not sure where, so I am still debating...

Anyway, here you go Courtney-go ahead and get one!! :)

1 comment:

Daniel & Zoe's Mommy said...

You didn't tell me whether or not it hurt! ;)

After all, I cried when I got my eyebrows waxed...is that sad?