Ok, I can imagine this blog feels abandoned...and if you are coming here to see what is going on, and are not following me on facebook or twitter...I moved to China! I just realized I never posted anything about that on here.
We have been here for about 3 months now (that is crazy!) meeting new people, learning Chinese, sharing Jesus, and enjoying the culture of China. It was been quite a challenging beginning, but this is definitely a blessing to be a part of what God is doing here. If you would like to follow my adventures over here in China, please check out my China blog at: http://chinakat.theobloggers.com
If you are interested in receiving my e-newsletter, please contact me at the e-mail address from this site, and I will be happy to add you to my list.
Thanks for checking in, and hope to connect with you at the new blog!!
Blessings~
China Kat :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Miss you but glad you are happy in Asia doing what you do best. Hugs, Guy
Keeping you in my prayers always!!!
Post a Comment